Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blogging My First Pensées

Hello folkes, welcome to my first blog!

To be honest I’m not sure exactly what a blog is. From what I gather it’s pretty much a place to write whatever is on my mind, which can be a scary place to tread.

See, I've been accused of thinking way too much (it's probably true); I’m forever challenging my views and beliefs, and I'm always placing my presuppositions under a microscope - and sometimes all this thinking just gives me a headache. So I have decided to Blog.

The purpose for my Blogging then is to lay all my cards on the proverbial table - this is my "think out loud" place.

Sometimes I’ll be blogging about the wonders of marriage (I’m new at it) and the adventures of owning a Sassy Cat who is going blind! Sometimes I’ll blog about social issues and questions perhaps pertaining to church, but mostly I’ll be discussing and wrestling with the issues and passions that have gripped me most - theology!

As I wrestle through issues of theology I welcome your feedback and perhaps we can be challenged and grow together. I plan to Blog at least once every two weeks or less so check in frequently.

Here are my pensées; I offer them to you, the reader.

See you soon

Derek

1 comment:

  1. I think most people (and unfortunately Christians for that matter) don't think about these things enough... These issues affect our view of reality and how we live our lives... what is more important than that?!?! keep talking Derek, I'm listening and hope to dialogue with you as well in time!

    Josh Z

    ReplyDelete

Followers